Geelong Private Hospital welcomes Health Practitioners to apply for accreditation to our facility.
All applications are reviewed for approval by the Medical Advisory Committee (MAC) subject to receipt of all required information.
You will be asked to upload the following documentation along with your application form:
• Amount of cover
• Category of insurance (Please note we do not accept copies of tax invoices, renewal notices or receipt)
• Contact details for two referees
• Copy of current Professional Indemnity Insurance certificate of currency showing:
- Period of insurance
- Amount of cover
- Category of insurance (Please note we do not accept copies of tax invoices, renewal notices or receipt).
• Copy of current AHPRA Registration
• Current Curriculum Vitae
• Copy of Radiation Licence (this is legally required if you intend to operate x-ray equipment).
Alternatively, if you would like to discuss applying for accreditation please contact our Business Development Managers Erin Ritchie and Jacob Petkovic on (03) 5226 1661 who can set up a meeting with our executive management to discuss your commencement at Geelong Private Hospital.